The 8 Biggest Timeshare Questions
and How We Can Help You Solve Them
The one biggest problem with your timeshare property is - it doesn’t come with an owner’s manual!
Every day at the National Timeshare Owners Association, we receive calls about the questions and problems that come with purchasing a timeshare property. With the power-packed NTOA benefit package, our members have privileged access to the best resources in the country to resolve their issues.
For non-members...well, our best advice is to enlist our aid before a problem arises!
Here’s just a small sampling of the questions you will probably face as a timeshare owner, and the ways in which we can help you. Don’t wait until you have a problem - sign up today and receive the full range of benefits and information we offer!
- What is the difference between buying a timeshare from the developer versus buying one on the resale market?
- Are my exchange options really limited to just two companies?
- Should I know how to contact my resort’s Board members?
- Should I get notice of my resort’s Board meetings?
- Should I attend my resort’s owners’ meetings?
- How can I transfer my timeshare deed?
- Are there any publications that give the latest timeshare news for owners, without developers’ hard-sell?
- Are there any comprehensive books about timesharing on educating the consumer on the ins and outs of owning a timeshare?
If you’ve been struggling to get straight answers to your simple questions, you need the exclusive, dedicated help that membership in the National Timeshare Owners Association provides.